Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Many of us love spare ribs especially if its cooked well with the juiciness and the the tenderness of the meat that melts in you mouth when you eat it. In this recipe it is a very simple and easy one yet the end result is a very delicious and tasty pork spare ribs.
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 (1kg) pork spare ribs
- Optional: oven potato wedges and green salad, or rice to serve
- Combine and mix well tomato sauce, barbecue sauce , Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a bowl. Stir continuously until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pork in a dish. Pour over mixture, turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put pork on a wire rack in a large roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- Roast, and keep basting the pork with the remaining marinade.
- Turn occasionally for 45 minutes or until golden brown or cooked through.
- Serve with potatoes and salad or with rice.