To those people who left their families behind in the Philippines and looking for greener pasture, the family is never forgotten. By sending them money knowing that it makes them happy and provide and help them with all there needs gives us Filipinos abroad peace of mind and lowers our levels of homesickness..
There are many ways to send money to Philippines. First you can do it online and secondly you can do it by post or walk in. As follows are just few ways on how to send money to Philippines.
- WorldRemit – register online and send money online in minutes with a charge of AUD 3.99 as the lowest fee. They transfer money in minutes and to any bank accounts. Transferring moey to a bank account like Banco de Oro and your money is transferred and can be picke up that day. Mlhuiller, Cebuana Lhuiller, LBC and Metrobank are some of their pick up locations.
- Western Union – you can send money in Western union online too and by post, you just go to post office and fill up some form, by doing it online you just needs to register, their minimum charge is AUD 5.00 to AUD14 .00
- MoneyGram- with a minimum of AUD 8.00, you send them to any accredited MoneyGram agents like Seven Eleven, this is very common in cities.
- Manila Freight Forwarder (MFF) – this is Filipino based remittance , you need to register through their website and send some documents before you can use their services, minimum fee is AUD 8.00
- Orbit Remit- it is an international money transfer, you can also send money online with minimum fees of AUD 8.00
These are some of the ways to send money to Philippines, the usual documents they ask in registrering online is an identity card or any identification, you have to send documents online by uploading it or scanning it. Pretty easy, once your registered you can send money online in minutes.