Pinoy Siomai Recipe
- 500 grms ground pork
- 1 tbp salt
- 1 tsp black ground pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 small carrots, finely chopped
- 3 stems spring onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbp brown sugar
- 4 tbp flour
- 2 tbp cornstarch
- Shrimp paste for toppings
- 1 pack molo wrapper
- In a bowl, mix all together the ingredients.
- Place 1 tbsp of the mixture in the center of the wrapper.
- Press all the sides around to the middle.
- Prepare the steamer with boiling water on it.
- Place the wrap with mixture in the steamer.
- Steam for 25-30 minutes or until cooked in a medium heat.
- Serve with soysauce and calamansi or lemon dip.
- Put shrimp paste fro toppings.