New Guidelines for Boracay. Accomplishing the OHDC Form application for everyone, please make sure you have digital copies of the following documentary requirements on your device. Below are the New Guidelines for Boracay and what u need to do.
1. Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency/ Passport for Foreigners/OFWs/OFs
2. Proof of Vaccination Status
a) For Fully-Vaccinated Tourists
- VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code; or,
- Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with Certificate of Vaccination from vaccination center with contact details; or,
- Vaccination Card/ID/Certificate issued Abroad.
b) For Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated Tourists or in the absence of the documents mentioned above
- RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with the date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19…/)
c) For Children below 12 years old
- Please accomplish the Certificate of Undertaking Travelling with Minors template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism, or you may click here
3. a copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT-Accredited accommodation establishment (Accredited & HSG compliant AEs in Boracay Island)
For Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan: In the absence of booking, please use the Certificate of Undertaking for Accommodation template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism, or you may click here.
4. Roundtrip flight/travel details
For Tourists coming from Western Visayas and Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan. If using private vehicles, please upload a photo of the car plate. If taking public transportation, use the Certificate of Undertaking for Travel Details template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism, or you may click here
- 1. Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay on the Where To page.
- 2. Fill out required fields.
- 3. Click the corresponding button “Attach Documents” for individual documentary requirements. Wait until all the files have been uploaded. Would you please ensure that uploading complete, correct, transparent, and authentic documents?
- If attachment upload takes longer, please click “submit” to check the remaining files to attach. Repeat until all the attachments are successfully uploaded.
- If unable to attach or is unsuccessful, please click the “clear form” button.
- If you receive a message saying “size validation failed,” the attached file exceeded 2MB, and you need to resize the file.
- Need help in reducing image size, please click here.
- If you receive a message saying “extension validation failed,” convert your digital copy to jpg, jpeg, png, or pdf with a maximum size of 2MB per file.
Please ensure that you have uploaded complete, correct, precise, and authentic documents
4. Enter Captcha. click submit. Please ensure that all required fields are filled up and attachments are successfully uploaded if unable to advance.
5. A confirmation page will display your QR CODE and Preview and Download button.
6. Click the Preview and Download button to download your OHDC to your device. Please SAVE or PRINT or SCREENSHOT a copy of your OHDC.
Keep the OHDC QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, sea) and in accessing services in Boracay Island.
If, for any reason, you have failed to generate or save your OHDC, or clicked the provided link in the confirmation page to open your OHDC. Please fill up a new application.
Any issues in your OHDC QR Code, do the following:
1. Send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; or
2. Contact Information:
Travel Info Aklan Assistance Center:
Your OHDC QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time. If you are extending, you may result in a delay in accessing Boracay Island services and exiting the ports.
Although your OHDC QR Code is autogenerated, your submitted documents will still undergo the usual validation process for completeness and authenticity. We reiterate the need to upload complete, correct, transparent, and authentic papers.
If the validators find issues in your attachments, you will be notified through email, SMS, and PHONE CALL.
For compliance, please send an email with the attached required documents to email@example.com with the subject – COMPLIANCE-LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME-DATEOFTRAVEL
New Guidelines for Boracay what do you think?. Comment below.