If you were given a chance to migrate in a different country, which country will you choose? If I were to choose, I would love to live in Australia. Why?
- People – Aussies or Australians are always there and ready to lend a hand in times of need whenever you need it. One example are those people who volunteers whom doesn’t wait for any in return. Disciplined an obedient people.
- Lifestyle – Australia’s lifestyle is easy, you work and you live, if you don’t work government is always there to help you to sustain daily needs.
- Fashion – a common citizen doesn’t need to worry what to wear everyday, wether going out shopping , take a stroll in the park or a quick stop in supermarkets. One time I was in the supermarket, I saw some people barefoot, some are in there farm clothes and you can tell everyone doesn’t care what you wear. I remember once in the Philippines wherein every time you go to shopping malls you have to wear proper and presentable clothing’s or else people will be looking at you and you never knew criticizing at the same time.
- Beaches – Surrounded by stunning clear water beaches along with the great barrier reefs that stretch the coastlines from north to south and east to west, Australia is the perfect place for chasing a perfect summer.
- Government – The Australian government cares the most for its people. Hospitalization and public education for children is free, government provides family assistance and other benefits to those who is in need.
- Surrounding – A clean environment, housing are well organized, wide road lanes, traffic rules always implemented.
- Australia Itself- Based on a survey conducted by welfare organisation the Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) has found one in eight Australians is living in poverty. The country itself is so productive and increasingly developing too so if you just work then you will live an easy life.