Leche Flan Recipe!
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated or fresh milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Beat the yolks.
- Add the condensed and evaporated milk, and vanilla extract then mix well until fully combined. Set aside.
- Melt the sugar in a molder until it turns out into caramel,then let it cool, pour in the milks and yolks mixture.
- Cover the top of the mold using an aluminum foil.
- Steam for 60 minutes or until done. Let it cool.
- Refrigerate before serving.