Tired of cleaning your oven with all the grease and stubborn grime on it? Then try this steps which is a very easy way of doing it and in a very affordable way too. All you need are three basic ingredients to clean your oven and making it look like new. Well if its really greasy then this is the best way to do it.
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda
- water in a bowl
- lemon juice
- Before you start. Mix water,lemon juice and baking soda. The consistency should be paste like.
- Remove the rack of the oven.
- Spread the baking soda paste mixture all over inside the oven evenly. Make sure all grime, and grease are covered.
- Let it sit for overnight.
- After letting it sit overnight, get a damp rag or cloth and wipe the baking soda paste.
- Using a spray bottle with vinegar in it. Spray inside of the oven with vinegar.
- Wipe again with a wet rag or damp cloth.
- Let it dry. It can also be used in oven windows.
As simple as that! No need to buy those expensive stuff. A very affordable way that cleans same or better result than commercial products.
- I have tried this on our rangehood that is very greasy and even using a commercialized products takes so long to take effect, with just scrubbing baking soda and lemon on it, it saves me more time. Just finished it off wiping with a damp cloth.
- It is also the best thing to clean up and erase those crayons marked on the wall.Solution: Baking soda and lemon.
- For whitening teeth, mix a little bit of baking soda and lemon and rub on teeth. Rinse well.