- 10 pcs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- cooking oil
- Cut the chicken wings through the soft joints.
- Slide a sharp knife around the tip of the bone.
- Separate the meat from the bone leaving the other end connected until it forms like a lollipop.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Gradually add the flour and paprika, continuously whisking until a batter is formed.
- Dip the chicken lollipop in the batter then to breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry chicken in medium heat.
- Once turned golden brown, removed from oil and drain oil in paper towel.