When you are a first timer traveller in Cagayan de Oro then you might get confused with all the jeepneys and many other mode of transportation in these city, but if you prefer to try and experience a commuters life then these are some helpful guides you might need. Here are some guides specifically on how to go Laguindingan International Airport if you are from Cagayan de Oro City. I have an article before that talks about vice versa from the Airport, these time around in other way.
Express Vans to Laguindingan Airport
- Magnum Express – Their office is located at Limketkai Mall East Entrance Canopy as well as their terminal. First trip is scheduled to depart at 3:00AM for the first flights passengers. Promo rate is P199 per head and allows you one bag and one trolley. Regular fare is P249 per passenger. They are open from 12 am to 7pm at night. You can booked a ticket fare in advance or on the spot of the day of your travel. Their daily trip schedule is every hour starting from 3:00 am up to 3:00 pm.
- Laguindingan Airport Express (LAX) – Their terminal is located at Capt. Vicente Roa Street entrance of Centrio Mall. Promo rate of Php199 per passenger with one carry on and one luggage with no weight restrictions . Their travel schedules starts at 4:15 am hourly up to 3 pm.
- GLORYMER Transport – Promo rate is Php 199 per passenger . Terminal is located at Market City and Limketkai Center (near Pasalubong Shop).
- NUMANO SHUTTLE EXPRESS – Terminal is located at Maxandrea Hotel or any passenger pick up point. Promo rate of Php 185.00 per passenger.
- EUROPCAR – Exclusive airport shuttle services for Seda Centrio and Tune Hotel. Rate is at Php 200.00 per passenger.
- CDOTRANSCO – Shuttle vans will pick up passengers at Cecil’s Divisoria, Mister Donut Divisoria, Dunkin Donuts Divisoria and SaveMore Kauswagan. Fixed rate is at Php 150.00 per passenger.
- CAGATRANSCO – These are tourist vans and cars for hire with pick up points at Market City (Agora), Limketkai Center and SM City. Rate is Php 350.00 per head.
Taxi can be seen everywhere in the city, and it is the fastest way to get to the the airport specially if your running late. But always remember that thhe flag down rate is Php 40.00 and Php 3.50 for every 300 meters. However, since the airport is quite far (44 km) from the city, some drivers often negotiate passengers through contract system and usually the cost ranges between Php1,000 to Php1,500 to the airport.
If you want to experience jeepney riding which is more hassle and less convenient if you like to travel this far. But unfortunately there is no jeepneys going directly to the Airport instead, from Cagayan de Oro you can board Laguindingan-bound jeepneys at the Westbound Terminal. Jeepney fare is at Php20-Php25. Get off at the Airport Crossing Junction at Laguindingan town proper and board airport-bound shuttle vehicles stationed at the terminal near the junction. one tip, if your taking jeepney make sure you are plenty og hours early because jeepneys are usually slow specially they are picking more passengers along the way.
Laguindingan International Airport is 44 kms away from Cagayan de Oro City and inside Airport Parking Fee is Php 20.00