- 2 cups coconut milk or 1 can
- 1/2 kg pork, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon Shrimp Paste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pieces chili finger
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 5 red chili pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 black ground Pepper
- 10 pieces beans(optional)
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a pan with hot oil.
- Add the pork, stir fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until brown.
- Add the shrimp paste, black ground pepper, and stir.
- Add the chili finger, red hot pepper and beans followed by the coconut milk
- Mix all the ingredients well and simmer for 15 20 minutes or until sauce is thicken (under medium heat).
- Serve Hot. Enjoy!